Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nana is back to being able to type!! Cast is off!

Ahh, the joy of using both my hands to type. It sure has been a while since I posted, but since I broke my hand in Jan. I have not been able to post anything. And Gabriel and I have so much to share. This is my first day to post so I won't do much. Don't want to wear myself out.  But something to put out to the world, or my one follower, is the need for adjustable children chairs. You know the ones that us big guys use at our desks that have the lever that lets us go up and down. ( I know, kids are going to love this ),thats what I am looking for. Gabe will end up with a zillion chairs or stools as he grows if I don't find one. Give me a hollor if you see a kiddie one.
Another cool item is the new FRONTIER 85 car seat. My daughter just ordered 2 for the cars and I can't wait to get Gabe in it. It is one of the safest car seats around. You can read FRONTIER 85 reviews at Amazon.com.  Check em out folks.
Well, I need to give my hand a rest. Good to be back. Nana School Rocks!!
Nana Pat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment